Interior Painting Services
Paint One provides quality interior painting services to homeowners in the Charlotte area. Our interior painters have excellent workmanship, years of experience and are detail-oriented. Whether your property is a historical home or brand new, small or mansion-size, you can expect Paint One team to deliver outstanding painting services and results.
About our interior painting services
If you live in the Charlotte area and are looking for an interior painting company that delivers superior results, Paint One is the painting contractor for you. Our workmanship and professionalism are second to none.
We have painted hundreds of homes and have achieved high levels of customer satisfaction with our work and customer service.
Our painters are punctual, organized, courteous and respectful of our customers’ home. We know you will love the way we paint and the exceptional customer service we provide.
Paint One offer a 2-year warranty on all its residential interior painting services. That warranty protects homeowners against defects in workmanship if any.
Our Interior painting process - what to expect?
The process starts with our crews carefully moving furniture and items out of the way and protecting your home so that no paint is applied where it should not.
- Surfaces that will be painted are sanded, holes are patched and imperfections sanded down and corrected to achieve a flat and smooth surface for best results;
- Surfaces such as sheetrock, wood and plaster are primed prior to being painted;
- All the seams are caulked
At the start of your interior painting project, a supervisor will be assigned to you. The supervisor will be your point of contact for the duration of the project and he/she will check and report to you on a daily basis to ensure you are kept informed about work progress.
To keep everything tidy, we organize our workspace in your home every day to limit disruptions to your normal daily life at home. Our painters respect customers home. As a corporate policy, our crews will not play loud music, have unprofessional behavior nor create excessive noise. At the end of the day, all paint materials are neatly stored away in a specified area of your home.
Our interior painters only use top rated paint and equipment to paint your home for better looking and longer lasting results. For all interior painting applications, paint is applied by hand using brushes and rollers.
When nearing the completion of your interior painting project, the supervisor assigned to your interior painting project will set up a walkthrough with you to make sure that the work was done to your expectations and complete satisfaction. Areas that need a touch-up will be noted so they can be corrected. Labeled paint will be left with you if you need to touch up some areas in the future. We also keep on file references for the paint color(s) used for your project so that if needed in the future, you can call Paint One to get the accurate color reference and brand used that was used. Paint One offer a 2-year warranty on all its residential interior painting. That warranty protects you against defects in workmanship if any.
Why choose Paint One for your interior painting project?
- No long waiting period – from the time you accept our work proposal and the start of work, our lead time is two weeks or less
- We complete our work on time and on budget, guaranteed
- We won’t start painting until your home is protected and covered with plastic sheeting so your personal things are safe
- We prep surfaces to be painted before painting for better looking results
- We only use brushes and rollers for interior painting projects
- We are all about communication – we’ll keep you updated about daily progress with your project
- Once the work is completed, we do a final walk through with the homeowner(s) to make sure everything was done to complete satisfaction. If corrections/touch-ups are needed, we take care of it right away
- Our residential interior painting work comes with a 2-year workmanship warranty
Our interior painting services are affordable and we know you will love the quality of our work and our customer service. If you live in the Charlotte area and are looking for a dependable interior painting company, we would love to hear from you and have the opportunity to provide you with a free quote for your project. Call us today at (704) 844-0483or fill out our online contact form.